When I play back Hyoeun's moment, I see a beautiful woman gently swaying back and forth in her Vanessa Bruno bell sleeve coat, familiar and beloved black opaque tights, and sleek Carvela shoes--a brand that I have come to love over the past year. Whatever her personal theme music, I'm sure it's classic smooth.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Bell
Upon seeing Hyoeun, the following string of words sailed through my mind: feminine, polished, poised. Then I inhaled as I took in her style. I always inhale deeply when I see something that I like. For me it has the same effect as closing your eyes to remember a certain image. In a way, I think that inhaling allows me to completely take in the moment so that it has a total sensory impact when I mentally play back the scene. Then I assign a theme to the moment and the image. In fact, I often choose a theme or theme song for myself when I get dressed. I personally think this little exercise adds a certain punch to my step. Plus, it's fun.
When I play back Hyoeun's moment, I see a beautiful woman gently swaying back and forth in her Vanessa Bruno bell sleeve coat, familiar and beloved black opaque tights, and sleek Carvela shoes--a brand that I have come to love over the past year. Whatever her personal theme music, I'm sure it's classic smooth.
When I play back Hyoeun's moment, I see a beautiful woman gently swaying back and forth in her Vanessa Bruno bell sleeve coat, familiar and beloved black opaque tights, and sleek Carvela shoes--a brand that I have come to love over the past year. Whatever her personal theme music, I'm sure it's classic smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment